Answered By: Neal Pomea
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2019     Views: 20

Some undergraduate UMGC courses may require that students enroll in an instructor's Turnitin class and submit work there for checking. IF your instructor wants you to do that then he or she has to create a Turnitin class, create assignments, and has to give you instructions on how to ENROLL in their Turnitin class. See this portion of UMGC's Turnitin FAQ for the steps:

In the graduate school instructors do not require students to use Turnitin. Instead they may upload a student's work to their own Turnitin class on a case by case basis when the need arises.

Related Topics

Ask A Librarian

E-mail Us

Chat Hours (ET)
Mon-Thurs:    9am-9:30pm
Fri: 9am-5pm
Sat: 11am-4pm
Sun: 4pm-9pm

Call us Call Us

855-655-8682, opt. 7, x22020
​Mon-Fri: 11am-4pm ET 

Make an Appointment

Meet in person, by phone,
or via Web conference.

Tell us how we're doing.