Answered By: John Coogan Last Updated: Sep 02, 2023 Views: 273
If you created a personal My EBSCOhost account and are not currently able to log in, please try the following:
1) Go into OneSearch. (You may get prompted to log in with your UMGC credentials.)
2) Once you are in OneSearch, click the Sign in link.
3) On the Sign in page, click the Forgot your Password link.
4) In order to reset your password, you will need to enter the exact username you created when you set up your account.
5) If you do not remember your username, you may need try a number of things that you may have used to set up your account, such as:
- Your UMGC login name
- Your UMGC email address
- Your personal email address
- Any other username that you might have used when you set up your account
6) After you enter a username on the Forgot your Password screen, check your UMGC and your personal email accounts to see if you got an email from EBSCO with a verification code.
7) No email from EBSCO after about 15 minutes? That means that it did not find the username you entered. Please try another username on the Forgot your Password screen (see Step 5, above, for suggestions).
Still cannot reset your password?
Submit an EBSCO Account Problem Report form and we will try to look up your EBSCO username for you.