Answered By: John Coogan Last Updated: Sep 02, 2023 Views: 529
To access your old O'Reilly playlist and move it to your new account:
1) If you are logged into O'Reilly, click the Sign Out button in the left column.
2) Go to your OLD O'Reilly account. Enter the UMGC email address that you used to create your earlier account and click Continue.
3) On the next screen click Sign in with password.
4) Enter the earlier O'Reilly password you created, and click Sign in. (Do not click Sign in with SSO.)
5) Click the Profile icon in the upper right corner and select Playlists. You will see your former playlists.
6) Click the 3 dots on the Playlist you want to move and select Share Settings.
7) Select Public Playlist, then click either Send email or Copy link.
8) Sign out of O'Reilly clicking the Sign Out button in the left column.
9) Log into your NEW O'Reilly Profile. You may be prompted to enter your UMGC credentials.
10) Once you're logged in, then PASTE the link to your old playlist in the browser window. The Playlist should appear.
11) Click the gear icon in the upper right and select Duplicate and follow the prompts to save it in your new account.
Getting rid of the old Playlist (or set it back to Private).
If you wish, you can log out of O'Reilly, log back into the old account (see Step 2 above) and delete the original Playlist or set its status back to Private so that nobody else can see it.