Answered By: Julie Harding Last Updated: Sep 02, 2023 Views: 828
Answered By: Julie Harding
Last Updated: Sep 02, 2023 Views: 828
The best database(s) to use for your industry research will depend on what information you're trying to find.
- For basic information about an industry -- what the industry does, the history of the industry, etc. -- see our guide to Finding Industry Overviews.
- For industry trends and projections -- what's happening in an industry now and what's expected to happen -- see How do I Find Trends in My Industry or Field?
- For industry ratios -- numbers that show an industry's performance -- see our guide to Finding Financial Ratios for Industries.
- To find the leading companies in an industry, see our guide to Finding the Major Companies in an Industry.
- To find an industry's NAICS code, see our guide to NAICS codes.